Email: Samuel J. Randall | Phone: (305) 373-1000
A shareholder in the firm, Sam Randall joined Kenny Nachwalter in 2013 after serving as an Assistant Federal Defender in the Southern District of Florida. In that role, he tried more than 20 federal jury trials. In addition to his substantial trial experience, Mr. Randall has successfully litigated a number of appeals before the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. Based on his achievements with the Federal Defender’s Office, he was given the Gregg Wenzel Award by the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, which is awarded annually to an outstanding young attorney.
Mr. Randall received his B.A. from Brown University in 2004, and his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law in 2008, where he graduated with highest honors and served on the executive board of the University of Miami Law Review. After law school, he clerked for the Honorable Adalberto Jordan on the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Mr. Randall has also taught evidence as an adjunct professor at the University of Miami.
Areas of Practice
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2008
- Brown University, B.A., 2004
- Middle District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Awards and Publications
- Gregg Wenzel Award, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Loco Parents: A Case for the Overhaul of Social Host Liability in Florida, 62 U. Miami. L. Rev. 939 (Apr. 2008).
- The Florida Bar
- The Massachusetts Bar
- Born in Boston, Massachusetts