- Areas of practice
- Awards & Honors
- Admitted to Practice
- Professional Memberships
Brandon Floch is an associate at Kenny Nachwalter, focusing his practice on commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Brandon clerked for the Honorable James J. Brady of the Middle District of Louisiana. His tenure included extensive research and opinion drafting.
Brandon was born and raised in Connecticut. He earned his J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania and his B.A from Dartmouth College.
- University of Pennsylvania, J.D., 2016
- Dartmouth College, B.A., 2011
- Top Grade: Civil Pretrial Litigation (Penn Law, 2015)
- CALI Awards (Highest Grade in Class): Transnational Litigation; Foreign Affairs; International Anti-Corruption (Visiting Student, Tulane Law, 2015)
- Outstanding Advocate, South Texas Mock Trial Challenge, 2016
- Florida, 2016
- The Florida Bar