- Areas of practice
- Awards & Honors
- Admitted to Practice
- Professional Memberships
- Example of Current Cases
Brandon Floch is an associate at Kenny Nachwalter, focusing his practice on commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Brandon clerked for the Honorable James J. Brady of the Middle District of Louisiana. His tenure included extensive research and opinion drafting.
Brandon was born and raised in Connecticut. He earned his J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania and his B.A from Dartmouth College.
- University of Pennsylvania, J.D.
- Dartmouth College, B.A.
- Top Grade: Civil Pretrial Litigation (Penn Law)
- CALI Awards (Highest Grade in Class): Transnational Litigation; Foreign Affairs; International Anti-Corruption (Visiting Student, Tulane Law)
- Outstanding Advocate, South Texas Mock Trial Challenge
- The Florida Bar
- In re Packaged Seafood Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2670, Southern District of California (representing national supermarket chains to recover from a cartel involving the three largest manufacturers of canned tuna in the United States).
- In re Generic Pharmaceuticals Antitrust Pricing Litigation, MDL No. 2724, Eastern District of Pennsylvania (representing national supermarket chains that own and operate pharmacies in an action against over 20 pharmaceutical companies for conspiring to increase prices of generic pharmaceutical drugs).
- In re Broiler Chicken Antitrust Litigation, 16-cv-8637, Northern District of Illinois (representing national supermarket chains in an action against poultry manufacturers for conspiring to reduce supply which increased the prices of chicken in the United States).