Jalaine’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation in both state and federal courts. She has represented clients in a wide variety of matters, including securities fraud, professional malpractice (accounting and law firms), class actions, business torts, director and officer liability, contractual disputes, and antitrust cases.
Jalaine is a member of the Florida Bar and is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida. She is also a member of the American Bar Association, Federal Bar Association, Dade County Bar Association, Cuban American Bar Association, and Florida Association for Women Lawyers.
Jalaine earned her J.D. from the University of Miami, where she served on the Editorial Board for the Journal of Psychology, Public Policy and Law. She earned her B.S., cum laude, from the University of Florida.
- University of Miami, J.D., 2008
- Junior Editor, University of Miami Psychology, Public Policy and Law Journal
- University of Florida, B.S., cum laude, 1996
- Florida, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2010
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Fluent in Spanish