- Areas of practice
- Admitted to practice
- Professional memberships
Janelle Ans represents clients in complex business disputes in both state and federal court. She has represented both large and small businesses, as well as individuals, in a wide variety of matters including business and contract disputes, class actions, real property disputes, tort claims, and securities litigation.
Janelle is a member of The Florida Bar and has been admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. She is also a member of the Federal Bar Association, Dade County Bar Association, and Cuban American Bar Association.
Janelle earned her law degree from the University of Miami where she graduated with honors. While in law school, she was an active member of the University of Miami Law Review and the moot court team. She earned her undergraduate degree from Brown University.
- University of Miami, J.D., magna cum laude, 2009
- Brown University, B.A., 2002
- The Florida Bar, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2012
- The Florida Bar
- University of Miami Chapter of the Order of the Coif
- Federal Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Co-Author: Florida Real Property Litigation, Chapter 5-A, Sixth and Seventh Editions
- Fluent in Spanish