Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Anna T. Neill earned her B.S. in Biology and her B.A. in Spanish, summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Richmond, her Ph.D. in Marine Biology from the Scripps Institution of Oceanography at the University of California, San Diego, and her J.D. from Stanford Law School.
Following law school, Anna clerked for the Honorable Rosemary Barkett of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- Stanford Law School, J.D., 2008
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California, San Diego, Ph.D., 2005
- University of Richmond, B.S. and B.A., summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, 1999
- Florida, 2012
- California, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2011
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Rosemary Barkett, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Fluent in Spanish