Born in Aurora, Illinois, Thomas H. Seymour earned his B.S. from Florida State University and his J.D. from the University of Miami.
Thomas has been admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
He is a member of the Miami-Dade County, Federal and American Bar Associations serving as National Vice Chairman on the Committee on Class Actions of the Litigation Section of the organizations. Additionally, Thomas is a member of the Florida Bar and the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- University of Miami, J.D., 1967
- Phi Delta Phi
- Florida State University, B.S., 1963
- Florida, 1967
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1968
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1972
- The Florida Bar
- Securities Law Committee
- Corporation, Banking and Business Law Section, 1976–present
- Dade County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Vice Chairman, Committee on Class Actions, Litigation Section, 1975–present
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Co-Author: “Class Actions: In The Wake of Eisen III,” Section of Litigation Publication, July 1975