January 15, 2018 – Kenny Nachwalter, P.A., is pleased to announce that the firm has been recognized as a “Top Law Firm” in the 2018 edition of the South Florida Legal Guide, and 6 of its attorneys have been selected as “Top Lawyers.”
The South Florida Legal Guide (SFLG) is published annually, and is a widely respected source of top legal firms and lawyers, by practice group, in the South Florida region. Candidates are nominated and voted on by their peers, which SFLG takes into consideration when making selections for inclusion as “Top Lawyers.”
The following Kenny Nachwalter, P.A. attorneys were recognized as “Top Lawyers:”
- Deborah S. Corbishley – Corporate and Business Litigation, Legal Malpractice – Defense
- Richard H. Critchlow – Professional Liability – Defense, Corporate and Business Litigation
- Elizabeth B. Honkonen – Professional Liability – Defense, Commercial Litigation
- Michael Nachwalter – Antitrust, Corporate and Business Litigation
- Scott E. Perwin – Antitrust
- Stanley H. Wakshlag – Corporate and Business Litigation
About Kenny Nachwalter, P.A.
Kenny Nachwalter, P.A. is a Business Litigation firm handling a wide range of complex business disputes in Florida and nationwide. Since 1978 Kenny Nachwalter, P.A. has enjoyed a national reputation for excellence in complex business and antitrust litigation. Kenny Nachwalter, P.A. is routinely retained in cases involving complicated economic and factual issues, multiple parties, multiple interrelated matters, and other substantive issues requiring superior legal scholarship and forensic skills. Firm lawyers have demonstrated expertise in a wide range of practice areas in the broad realm of Complex Business Litigation, including Antitrust, Securities, Legal Malpractice & Professional Liability, and Intellectual Property Litigation.